22 October 2010

Please Solve This Issue Someone

Thought for the day, THIS bothers me. I can't think of a way to profit off of it, but I'm open to suggestions, please let me know. The only thing I could think of is using the empty space to transport coal to China, coal is cheap to mine here and China is a huge importer of coal. The problem I keep running into is that intermodal shipping containers are poor transports of coal and returning the containers to their pre-coal carrying cleanliness would have to be an absolute imperative responsibility. I keep thinking of some way to transport the coal in a bulk manner and conveyor it to railcars to take directly to a power plant, but I can't think of a way to do this and still take all the empty containers back to the factories making all of that inexpensive awesome Chinese stuff I love so much. If you have a solution to this problem please let me know and I'll give you $5 when I make my first million.

No comments:

Post a Comment